December 3, 2007

End of a Season

Today was my dance team's last performance. They were a pretty good group of girls, but I'm definitely not sad that it is over. No more rushing back and forth to different schools and hopefully I'll never have to hear "Getcha Head in the Game" ever again.

It was the first time I've ever coached anything, so it was a good experience. I learned a lot about wrangling pre-teen girls and how to deal with parents and just how extra-curricular activities work from an administrative view point. While I'm very glad to be taking a nice long break from coaching, it's something Ill definitely consider doing again.

1 comments:

Sam said...

I've got something just for you....



Getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game. Getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game.

I hope that stays with you for a while.