October 5, 2007

It's Finally Happened

"I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry."
Psalm 40:1

We have been praying for such a long time that both of us would get jobs soon. It's been hard not to get discouraged and angry about things, but we've kept our spirits up, knowing that God would answer our calls when the time was right. Well I'm happy to say that it's finally happened. I got my prayer answered last night and experienced a wonderful first day at a job I know I'm going to love. Mike's was answered this morning when he was offered an aide job and will be starting on Monday. God is truly good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! God wanted to hold off so you could have extra big celebration together!

Perri said...

Yeah for both of you. Big party time tonight!