November 23, 2007

Happy Early Birthday to Me!

My sister is the most impatient gift-giver ever.

She went out shopping for my birthday present today, found it, and brought it straight over to me, even though my birthday is only a mere 7 hours away. Impatient, but I'm not complaining!

She knew we've been looking everywhere for some neat stuff to put on our walls, so she got me these! Cool, huh?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We hung them over the fireplace and they look awesome. Now we just need to find something for that middle spot.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mike is taking me out shopping tomorrow, then we're heading over to my parents' for a birthday supper and perhaps a movie. Fun fun!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I'm glad you likey. And this is why I can't shop for your Christmas present until closer to time... or you would've gotten it today too.

Anonymous said...

You might want a nice wintery wreath that could work up until February or so. Lots of cool sales after Christmas, you could find something cheaper than now. Cheryl K