November 9, 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today we had the afternoon off work, so I decided to do some heavy duty Christmas shopping. Some may think I'm crazy, others might think I'm ultra-prepared. But really, I just really really really hate the Christmas crowds. They make me irrationally angry. Irrational anger is not a good thing for me, so I try to get it done as quickly and as soon as possible.

I got a lot done today. We got Mike's entire family and my mom's side of the family's presents bought and wrapped. All I have left to get is my parents' and sister's presents, and of course, Mike's.

Not too shabby for only being Nov. 9.

2 comments:

Perri said...

From one crowd hatin', early shopper to another, I say Way to Go!

Mine is all done and wrapped. no stress here :)

Sam said...

I hope that little kitty to the right is for me!

"Marley Ringo Marley Ringo" in Who voice.