August 25, 2007

Look at that dog wearing a backpack...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Scout got a doggie backpack in the mail today. I was browsing the camping gear on ebay last week and stumbled on one of these babies. I found the thought of walking down the street with people pointing and saying, "Look at that dog wearing a backpack!" simply irresistible. Next thing I know, I bid $5 and won it. Woohoo! Mike made fun of me for buying it, but he ended up laughing harder than I did while we watched her walk around sideways in it. And I told him it would be just like having a really, really excited purse on legs. Because everyone needs one of those, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha you can put your cell phone in there. Now when it rings, you not only have to find it, but you also have to catch it. It's a good exercise plan too.

Perri said...

Scout looks rediculous - BUT I can certainly see the value of not having to carry your own water. Scout could now pack your picnic for you - or some cupcakes for a little roadside snack.

BTW - next time you make a batch of Ding Dongs, I want one.

Andi said...

Man- Do you think Sophie would wear it?